ACE Hospitality own the Holiday Inn Express (HIEX), Birmingham South:
- ACE had a standard management contract with a percentage paid on revenue and GOP.
- The owners liaison could not answer all of the owners questions and the owner did not feel the representative was as the appropriate level.
- HIEX converted at 22% in 2018 with limited growth.
ACE Hospitality changed management companies to Switch Hospitality Management:
- The contract was incentive based only.
- The owners liaison was the Managing Director of Switch.
- HIEX increased profits by 200% from 2019/20.
- HIEX converted at 28% in 2018/19. 35% in2020/21 and 39% in 2021/22. (Year ending June)
- HIEX is in the top quarter of all IGH Hotels in the UK, based upon all service metric scores.